Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Into the realm of the giant sea turtles

Started by frenchguy ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Into the realm of the giant sea turtles

3 posts
  1. I am not sure how to force HD with the youtube tag (I would know if it's the JS code) so you might have to go to the

    and click HD so see it in better res. Please do if you have the time.

     

     

    Feel free to post comments here or on the following post.

    Edited by frenchguy
  2. I am not sure how to force HD with the youtube tag (I would know if it's the JS code) so you might have to go to the
    and click HD so see it in better res. Please do if you have the time.

     

     

    Feel free to post comments here or on the following post.

     

    Plenty of views but no comments ?

  3. Tough crowd.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.