Hi guys, i am working on a new project!
Chek this out www.sharkwise.be
What do you think about the teaser?
Read-only discussion
Hi guys, i am working on a new project!
Chek this out www.sharkwise.be
What do you think about the teaser?
In my opinion it's very good!!
Then again im not the expert, but the clip got me interesed and eager to find out more.
If You send me the whole movie I can deffenetly give a better comment about the teaser... ![]()
Cheers, Scubamoose
In my opinion it's very good!!Then again im not the expert, but the clip got me interesed and eager to find out more.
If You send me the whole movie I can deffenetly give a better comment about the teaser...
Cheers, Scubamoose
Thanks,
But the documentary still have to be filmed :-)
This is made with only a few days in Egypt!
We are going for a month to Mozambique and South Africa in Januari to film the rest.
March the documentary have to be finished
Sounds really interesting. Hope to see the movie soon!
I wish I could participate in a similar project - I bet it's awsome ! ![]()
Cheers, Scubamoose
first impressions are very good. looks very professional. I hope you have a lot of fun making it.
all the best, stew
Sharkwater 2?
Sharkwater 2?
No it will be better :-)
Eric Ritter? Eeeek ![]()
The preview is superbly edited and is very professionally put together though so good luck Brumpy!
Cheers, Simon
Eric Ritter? Eeeek
The preview is superbly edited and is very professionally put together though so good luck Brumpy!
Cheers, Simon
Thanks!
What is the problem with Eric Ritter?
Thanks!
What is the problem with Eric Ritter?
He only suffered the most stupid shark bite ever filmed.
He only suffered the most stupid shark bite ever filmed.
Care to share the material? ![]()
Cheers, Scubamoose
Thanks!
What is the problem with Eric Ritter?
Erm well with my 'polite hat on' I'd say he's probably done more to give sharks a bad name than any other high profile 'name', in addition to many other issues that many people have with him.
With my 'don't care less hat on' I'd say something rather stronger....
But hey I'm being polite ![]()
Best of luck with the filming.
Cheers, Simon
Hey Bruno,
where can we find this teaser?
Peter
Hey Bruno,
where can we find this teaser?
Peter
www.sharkwise.be
Just copy that site into You'r browser ![]()
Hey some great work there.
Are there any bikini girls in it too or is it just blokes... ![]()
Excellent editing...very professional. I very much hope this film does not sensationalize sharks to create drama. Many folks are swimming with whites, tigers, bulls and oceanics these days without issue or aggressive behavior. Sadly it is hard to sell a film these days unless you inflate the drama. Best of luck with the project and I look forward to seeing which side this falls on.
We are taking allot of the way we need to go with the story!
My goal is to show that sharks are not so dangerous like almost everybody thinks!
To get it sell we need drama ofcourse, but i hope on the end there will be a story that sharks ar not like JAWS!
The fact that we are going to dive with white shark without a cage will show that, and the main carracter never dived with eny shark till 1 month ago the shark in the trailer is his first one (Oceanic white tip)
yesterday i looked with the team from sharkwise to a National Geographic DVD "sharksonic" about diving with great white, man that sucks! they are always talking like "man eating sharks" etc... believe me we are not going that way!!!
Really encouraging to hear this! Keep up the great work!
Hey Bruno,
found the teaser. When I tried a couple of days ago the website wasn't reachable.
Nice work. Very catchy.
Will Mark be diving his rebreather during the shark dives.
The teaser looks great. Im interested to see where you guys go with this. The world needs to see multiple documentaries about the demise of sharks so we can save them!
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.