Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

First Canon 10D housing is shipping

Started by Andi Voeltz ·

  • 13Posts
  • 13Replies

Read-only discussion

First Canon 10D housing is shipping

13 posts
  1. Hi pals,

     

    just a quick note to let you know that the first 10 :D Canon 10D housings are shipping this

    week from UK-Germany. AFAIK, he was the first to make a new housing for this camera.

    Let's wait when the SUBAL and JONAH housings finally ship. European pricing is:

     

    2980 EUR for the SUBAL

    2540 EUR for the Hugyfot Pro Version

    2495 EUR for the UK-Germany

    1986 EUR for the Hugyfot Lite Version

    1899 EUR for the Jonah Housing

     

    To keep on track with the latest changes visit this page:

    http://www.digideep.com/product.php?pType=...a&mID=7&pID=394

  2. Probably because Uwe can use the same blank as for the D30/60 housing.

     

    Pretty cool!

     

    Cheers

    James

  3. So Andi, which one's it going to be? Look at the price of the Subal. Yikes! Like to see a review of a Jonah housing. The price is quite similar to Aquatica and could be a nice value.

  4. So Andi, which one's it going to be?  Look at the price of the Subal.  Yikes!  Like to see a review of a Jonah housing.  The price is quite similar to Aquatica and could be a nice value.

    Yeahhh,.. the price is quite tempting... let's wait for the first review B)

     

    The price is quite similar to Aquatica and could be a nice value.

     

    How much do you pay for an Aquatica in Europe?

    I think it's more then the 1.899 US$ because of

    the import customs...

     

    Craig: I saw in your gallery (nice one!) that you are using the NEXUS D100 housing.

    Our wisdom on this model is small.. maybe you can help to upgrade the db a little:

    http://www.digideep.com/product.php?pType=...mID=108&pID=363

  5. Sure. Are you affiliated with digideep? I'll try to fill in some blanks for you.

  6. Sure.  Are you affiliated with digideep?  I'll try to fill in some blanks for you.

    Andi runs digideep! :D

  7. Aha! I thought that would be the answer. I'll have to look at some of the other entries to figure out how to answer everything, then I send Andi the info directly.

  8. Thanks Eric! :D

     

    At this point I'd like to announce, that anyone who wants to volunteer should email me.

    We are always happy if someone likes to help us, keeping the housing specs up2date.

    Just email me, if you like to have access to an online-form where you can do so. Ahh, yes

    and of course you should email me your desired USERNAME and PASSWORD.

     

    Running digideep.com is quite a lot of work these days... :) So any help is welcome!

     

    Best Regards, Andi

  9. On Digideep it says the Subal is E2980 - Digideep? Still the most pricey but a bit closer to the others at this price.

     

    I really like the look of the Hugyfot. I have always liked their housings - great ergonomics but for cameras I have been interested in I have found that they have left of controls I need. That my be the difference between the Pro and Diet versions?

     

    Alex

  10. On Digideep it says the Subal is E2980 - Digideep? Still the most pricey but a bit closer to the others at this price.

    Sorry this was a very bad typer in my above message!

    I will correct it. The value at digideep.com is the right one.

     

    I really like the look of the Hugyfot. I have always liked their housings - great ergonomics but for cameras I have been interested in I have found that they have left of controls I need. That my be the difference between the Pro and Diet versions?

     

    Yeah, I am also trying to find out more about the "diet of Mr. Hugenschmidt" :D

    Let's see what a phonecall brings. The Email I sent them yesterday still remains

    unanswered....

  11. Don't forget the Ikelite housing for the 10D.... it is coming out sometime in Q3 of 2003 probably.

     

    Im not sure on the price, but I think it is somewhere around $1500-$1800.

  12. any rumors from Sea & Sea as to when they'll be releasing a 10D housing?

  13. Last I heard it will be sometime in November. I have a friend who is a rep who may know more, but S&S tends to keep them in the dark sometimes.

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.