Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Coolpix 5000/Ike 6190/DS125

Started by corcort ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Coolpix 5000/Ike 6190/DS125

3 posts
  1. I recently purchased a Coolpix 5000, Ikelite 6190 housing and a DS-125 strobe. I am just getting into uw photography and was wondering if anyone had any experience with this configuration and could point me in the right direction for user guides. I am also looking for documentation which may help me get started and how to best use this setup. Any information would be appreciated.

     

    Thanks!

  2. Here's one by Dave Harasti who has an identical setup.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.