Does anyone have a source for hyperfocal distances for the CP 5000 using the WC-E68 lens?
Thanks.
Read-only discussion
Does anyone have a source for hyperfocal distances for the CP 5000 using the WC-E68 lens?
Thanks.
Thinking of manual focus????
Related Question: Anyone have a translation table
between the manual focus distances reported by
the CP5000 and the real distances with the WC-E68
in place?
Related Link: Here's an online depth of field calculator
that displays the the hyperfocal distance. (Note that you
need to use the real focal lengths, not the
35mm equivalents.)
Related Question: Anyone have a translation tablebetween the manual focus distances reported by
the CP5000 and the real distances with the WC-E68
in place?
Wouldn't you just multiply the actual distance times .68?
Yes, I think so.
Yes, set your 5000 at the hyperfocal dx, put in aperature priority and your ready to swim with the whale sharks.
Thanks for the link.
Yeah, I should've thought a little harder about that...multiply by 0.68...
What I meant was, what's the factor underwater, with a dome port in place?
Obviously, I could have been much clearer about my question. :-) :-)
Anyone tested this at the bottom of a pool with a maesuring tape?
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.