Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

O-Ring Maintenance

Started by rinjani ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

O-Ring Maintenance

11 posts
  1. Be careful of your friends when they offer to help with your gear.

     

     

     

    :-)

     

    Rinjani

    post-4692-1229657198.jpg

    Edited by rinjani
  2. I get You'r point Rinjani, thanx for pointing that out :monkey:

    Tough I never let anyone config my rig :)

    Cheers,

    Scubamoose

  3. Dead bird.....REAL dead bird!!!

     

    Cockatiel on a cracker, anyone?

    Edited by AllisonFinch
  4. Tough I never let anyone config my rig :lol:

    Cheers,

    Scubamoose

     

    Talking about this, what about resorts/dive operators who rig up your BC and wash them up on your final dive (insisting that you are the guest)? I will always check or watch to ensure they are doing it correctly. Call me paranoid if you would.

  5. I know a lady who let a cockatoo near her camera!

  6. Talking about this, what about resorts/dive operators who rig up your BC and wash them up on your final dive (insisting that you are the guest)? I will always check or watch to ensure they are doing it correctly. Call me paranoid if you would.

     

    I mainly ment my photo rig, but offcourse it applyes on other diving gear as well.

    So I have redone theyr work, when they'r out of sight - don't want to offend anybody :lol:

    Cheers,

    Scubamoose

    Edited by Scubamoose
  7. Talking about this, what about resorts/dive operators who rig up your BC and wash them up on your final dive (insisting that you are the guest)? I will always check or watch to ensure they are doing it correctly. Call me paranoid if you would.

     

    I always remove my reg set every one or two days to download my dive computer. Good excuse to check the whole set-up. I've never found a problem, but I always feel better.

  8. As bad as the boats which allow dogs with all their shedding hair along to help.

     

    Charles

  9. Yea, years ago we used to dive on the Isla Mia in Belieze.

    The owners dipshit son, Jon-Jon used to wash his dog in the camera rinse tank!

  10. I know a lady who let a cockatoo near her camera!

     

    I heard you enjoyed a cockatoo in your younger years? :)

     

     

    :lol:

  11. I heard you enjoyed a cockatoo in your younger years? :)

     

    A cockatoo is like a cocktail: anytime, anywhere, anyhow. :D:lol::lol:

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.