Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Black Magic Intensity Pro card and the Matrox MXO2

Started by Steve Douglas ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Black Magic Intensity Pro card and the Matrox MXO2

4 posts
  1. Both of these have just been sent to me for review and before I start installations, I was wondering if anyone here had any experience with either of them.

    Steve

  2. Both of these have just been sent to me for review and before I start installations, I was wondering if anyone here had any experience with either of them.

    Steve

     

     

    Steve I have been use the Intensity Pro for awhile now. There are one or two hiccups when dealing with 720P60 off the Pannisonics, but it oes work. Overall bang for the buck on the card, really a good deal for easy connections, also run HDV timelines to an SD NTSC monitor on the fly and pretty smooth

  3. Great, I just ordered a new 1080p monitor to test these both out with, so now I know someone who can walk me through it if I have problems.

    Steve

  4. Great, I just ordered a new 1080p monitor to test these both out with, so now I know someone who can walk me through it if I have problems.

    Steve

     

     

    Only if it is the same problems I had :lol: Let me know how it goes and will be happy to let you know any other details you need that I have.

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.