Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Happy Holidays

Started by Steve Douglas ·

  • 15Posts
  • 15Replies

Read-only discussion

Happy Holidays

15 posts
  1. Just thought to wish you all a happy holiday season and hope the future is well for everyone.

    Steve

  2. Same here, all have a good one.

     

    Been abit busy with other stuff, living in the CITY now (Perth).

    Hey it cost $61 bucks to fill the car from complete empty.... the $120 fill up days are history....(Exmouth) :lol:

  3. Merry Christmas everyone and lets hope 09 is great year.

     

    My god Wags... must be a culture shock for ya? Good to hear from you though.

  4. Merry Christmas everybody!

    May Santas bag contain whatever You wish for!!!

    As for me, I allready found my DS-160 under the tree and can't wayt to try it out! :lol:

     

    Best wishes

    Scubamoose

  5. Merry Xmas all... Lets toast the next week or so in, in style... :):D

     

     

    May Santas bag contain whatever You wish for!!!

     

    Best wishes

    Scubamoose

     

    Lol... so many jokes.... :rofl::lol:

     

    Dive safe

     

    Dean(festive)B

  6. Just thought to wish you all a happy holiday season and hope the future is well for everyone.

    Steve

     

     

    To you too Steve and too everyone else.

     

    :lol: to 2009 and best wishes for the new year.

  7. Merry Xmas all... Lets toast the next week or so in, in style... :):D

     

    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all!

    Thanks for all the help this year. :rofl:

     

    May 2009 be a very wet one for all of us. (Don't say it Dean)

     

    Cheers, :lol:

    Steve

  8. Merry Christmas!

    Tom :lol:

    post-3540-1230154385.jpg

  9. Merry Christmas to all and a safe and Happy Dive year!

    Mike

  10. Happy holidays from our little family unit :-) I hope everyone's underwater photography wishes come true in 2009.

     

    _mg_9614.jpg

     

    Cheers

    James

  11. Merry Christmas to everyone, and thank you for all the help you've given me as I learn UW photography. I don't post much here but I do check in several times a day.

    Randall Benton

     

    post-7955-1230237409.jpg

  12. Merry Christmas everybody.

     

    I hope you got some nice underwater toys.

  13. Hi all,

     

    Merry Christmas everyone! I hope all your dreams have come true!

     

    Wishing you all safe diving and fantastic experiences in 2009.

     

    This forum continues to be the best source for info for underwter photographers on the net-and that is down to all of you, who regularly help people out-Thanks!

     

    All the best

     

    Adam

  14. Merry Christams and a Happy New year to you all.

     

    Thanks for all the advice so far, I will be asking a lot more questions this year I am sure..

     

    Santa did leave the "Magic Filters" DVD under the tree for me, yet more things for me to spend my money on :cry::)

     

    I think the 10-17 Tokina will be on the shopping list come new year as Alex keeps banging on about it ^_^

     

    Dive safely everyone.

     

    Tristan

  15. Auguri e buon natale (from Sardinia).

     

    Alex

    Edited by Alex_Mustard
Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.