Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Wanted to say Hi!

Started by Piranhadivemfg ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Wanted to say Hi!

7 posts
  1. Hi Folks!,

     

    First off Merry Christmas or happy holidays! Wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to you out there. I do a little picture taking but not to the extent that most of you have. Still learning on that end!

     

    I'm a wreck diver and enjoy diving period! Being it cold or warm water makes no difference to me as long as its safe and fun for all doing the dive I'm in!! I hope to learn alot from you and than make buying my camera based on input from you all.

     

    Anyways thanks for listening to me and hope to learn from you!

    Regards

    Randy

  2. Welcome Randy, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

    darren

  3. Hi Folks!,

     

    First off Merry Christmas or happy holidays! Wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to you out there. I do a little picture taking but not to the extent that most of you have. Still learning on that end!

     

    I'm a wreck diver and enjoy diving period! Being it cold or warm water makes no difference to me as long as its safe and fun for all doing the dive I'm in!! I hope to learn alot from you and than make buying my camera based on input from you all.

     

    Anyways thanks for listening to me and hope to learn from you!

    Regards

    Randy

    Welcome!!

     

    Amazing site with lots of great info.

  4. Welcome aboard Randy, read most of the posts here and you will learn an amazing amount, there are some fantastic snappers here and I seem to learn something new every day.

     

    Tristan

  5. Hi Folks!,

     

    First off Merry Christmas or happy holidays! Wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to you out there. I do a little picture taking but not to the extent that most of you have. Still learning on that end!

     

    I'm a wreck diver and enjoy diving period! Being it cold or warm water makes no difference to me as long as its safe and fun for all doing the dive I'm in!! I hope to learn alot from you and than make buying my camera based on input from you all.

     

    Anyways thanks for listening to me and hope to learn from you!

    Regards

    Randy

     

    Greetings Randy!

    Hope You stick around and gonna share some interesting pictures. :cry:

    Cheers

    Scubamoose

  6. Welcome!

  7. Thanks for the kinds words... I look forward in learning about camera diving and figuring out which way to go!

     

    Regards

    Randy

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.