Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

SB103 Recall

Started by Rogier Willems ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

SB103 Recall

4 posts
  1. I just called Nikon and the rep told me that the program is over because he could not find it in his system. However he did not seem very knowledgeable.

    Its still on the Nikon website. But it doesn't tell anything weather the recall is still open or not.

     

    Who knows more details?

  2. Yes it's still good I just did one 3 weeks a go. I don't have the contact info any more, I actually found the info here on wet pixel. I got a brand new 105.

     

     

    Mark

  3. My buddy just did one here in the UK - no probs at all. Just sent it in to Nikon UK and three weeks later (that is yesterday) a brand new SB 105 arrived direct from the US (not a typo)

  4. Hello Jim, Mark, and Roger,

     

    Thanks to you guys I very belatedly found out about the SB 103 recall. Just today I received a new 105 from Nikon Canada (August 24, 2011). I bought the 103 twenty-six years ago and it still worked, so I'm amazed to have this never-used 105 in my hands now. My son and I will be using it on a trip to Port Sudan in October.

     

    John McCracken in Peterborough Ontario

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.