Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Who knows Japanese?

Started by Andi Voeltz ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Who knows Japanese?

4 posts
  1. Hello everyone,

     

    I am still collecting more and more data on digital cameras and housings to buildup the database at http://digideep.com . But now I am really reaching my limits because the following manufacturer websites only offer information in Japanese language, which I am not capable of understanding.

     

    - DIV ( http://www.div.co.jp/ )

    - Fisheye Ltd. ( http://www.fisheye-jp.com )

    - Zillion ( http://www3.ocn.ne.jp/~zillion/ )

    - and UMIE (for them I did not even have a page, only the underwaterdigital.net).

     

    If somebody who understands it could supply some of the necessary information, like adress, email etc. I would be very thankful. To see what is missing look at the productpage on http://www.digideep.com and click on the manufacturer link. You will then find a smaller window with some *currently still empty* contact informations. Any additional infos on the products themself are welcome, too.

     

    thanxx .oOo. Andi

     

    [Edited on 6.5.2002 by andi]

  2. - DIV ( http://www.div.co.jp/ )

    E-MAILFdiv@div.co.jp

    Address:2-67-10 ikebukuro toyoshima-ku Tokyo JAPAN.

     

    - Fisheye Ltd. ( http://www.fisheye-jp.com )

    E-MAILFfish-eye@pa2.so-net.ne.jp

    Address:6-19-1 minaminagasaki toyoshima-ku Tokyo JAPAN

     

    - Zillion ( http://www3.ocn.ne.jp/~zillion/ )

    E-MAILFzillion@mint.ocn.ne.jp

    Address:1-13-11 umesato suginami-ku Tokyo JAPAN

     

    - UMIE (http://www.umie-marine.jp/)E-MAILFinfo@umie-marine.jp

    Address: 1-9-4-304 innai funabashi-shi Chiba JAPAN

  3. thanks! now that I have all the correct

    emails I have contacted the manufacturers

    to aquire more information.

     

    [Edited on 10.5.2002 by andi]

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.