Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

The Crystal Ball

Started by Marjo ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

The Crystal Ball

1 posts
  1. It's the last day of the year, so methinks it's time for that thread where we make our predictions for what's to come/what we wish for/what we fear/what we think should come in the new year:

     

    Here's mine: Apart from wishing for world peace, stop to sharkfinning, whaleslaughter, polloution and greed...

     

    I still wish for a larger Ikelite viewfinder (same wish since 2004)

     

    I predict light video editing integrated to more image storage/editing software

     

    I predict an increased general awareness but decreased funding for marine environment issues

     

    I hope for a lot of bottom time for all wetpixelites.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.