Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Housing Repair in Singapore?

Started by clownphoto ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Housing Repair in Singapore?

4 posts
  1. We've just arrived in Singapore with a group returning from Sipadan Water Village where one of my guests flooded his Nexus housing and D200 camera...

    Since so many of you utilize the electronics "gurus" here in Singapore, do you have any suggestions for a reputable repair facility for his housing and the best place to shop for his camera replacement! Even if he had to leave the housing and have it shipped back to the US, I think he'd like to drop it off while we're here....thanks for your help!

  2. We've just arrived in Singapore with a group returning from Sipadan Water Village where one of my guests flooded his Nexus housing and D200 camera...

    Since so many of you utilize the electronics "gurus" here in Singapore, do you have any suggestions for a reputable repair facility for his housing and the best place to shop for his camera replacement! Even if he had to leave the housing and have it shipped back to the US, I think he'd like to drop it off while we're here....thanks for your help!

     

     

     

    Hi ClownPhoto

     

    I could help your guest. I do full servicing for Seacam, Subal etc. and Anthis Nexus too.

     

    I have a modest workshop and pressure test chamber and more than happy to take a look at the flooded Nexus housing, Absolutely no obligations so just give us a call on (+65)63366186 or email info@scubacam.com.sg. Shop is located at Golden Wall Centre next to Sim Lim Square electronic shopping mall.

     

    David

  3. Thank you both! David, I'll send him over there...we're heading over toward Sim Lim to drool over the electronics anyway!

    Happy New Year! I knew I could count on my Wetpixel friends to send me in the right direction :lol:

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.