Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Children writing about 'The Ocean'

Started by ralphy ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Children writing about 'The Ocean'

7 posts
  1. I hope you enjoy these as much as I did! Happy New Year to you all.

     

     

    Children writing about 'The Ocean':

     

    1) - This is a picture of an octopus. It has eight testicles. (Kelly, age 6)

     

    2) - Oysters' balls are called pearls. (Jerry, age 6)

     

    3) - If you are surrounded by ocean, you are an island. If you don't have ocean all round you, you are incontinent. ( Wayne , age 7)

     

    4) - Sharks are ugly and mean, and have big teeth, just like Emily Richardson. She's not my friend any more. (Kylie, age 6)

     

    5) - A dolphin breaths through an asshole on the top of its head. (Billy, age 8 )

     

    6) - My uncle goes out in his boat with 2 other men and a woman and pots and comes back with crabs. (Millie, age 6)

     

    7) - When ships had sails, they used to use the trade winds to cross the ocean. Sometimes when the wind didn't blow the sailors would whistle to make the wind come. My brother said they would have been better off eating beans. (William, age 7)

     

    8 ) - Mermaids live in the ocean. I like mermaids. They are beautiful and I like their shiny tails, but how on earth do mermaids get pregnant? Like, really? (Helen, age 6)

     

    9) - I'm not going to write about the ocean. My baby brother is always crying, my Dad keeps yelling at my Mom, and my big sister has

    just got pregnant, so I can't think what to write. (Amy, age 6)

     

    10) - Some fish are dangerous. Jellyfish can sting. Electric eels can give you a shock. They have to live in caves under the sea where I think they have to plug themselves into chargers.

    (Christopher, age 7)

     

    11) - When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small. (Kevin, age 6)

     

    12) - Divers have to be safe when they go under the water. Divers can't go down alone, so they have to go down on each other. (Becky, age 8 )

     

    13) - On vacation my Mom went water skiing. She fell off when she was going very fast. She says she won't do it again because water fired right up her big fat ass. (Julie, age 7)

     

    14) - The ocean is made up of water and fish. Why the fish don't drown I don't know. (Bobby, age 6)

     

    15) - My dad was a sailor on the ocean. He knows all about the ocean.. What he doesn't know is why he quit being a sailor and married my mom. (James, age 7)

     

     

    R

  2. excellent stuff !

  3. ROFL Thanks for posting.

  4. Coolio.. :lol:

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  5. Its nice to read something that brings a smile to your lips, much better than bbc news.

     

    Thank you

     

    Happy 2009

     

    Karen

  6. Yeah.. Children rock!! :lol:

     

    Cheers

    Scubamoose

  7. I like 'em! Happy New Year to you too Ralphy. Hope 2009 brings lots more good pictures!

     

    Cheers

     

    Fergus

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.