Hi All,
I've been getting bugged via email on this one so it's time to release it...
I sent it to Sealux for review at the weekend, and they read it on Monday morning and passed no comment to me, so i assume they do not have any response to the issues i have highlighted in the review, as i offered to add their responses in the webpage.
This is by no means a complete review, as even though i have had the housing in my hands since christmas - i am have spent my dives tweaking the balance and only done test dives.
I will be finalising balance when i get back to the resort next week, and after that i will play with the wide-angle port and Super macro with Century Dioptres.
I am reasonably satisfied with the housing, and think it's optics will be great once the housing is stable in the water. Although, i am a little disheartend that it needs to be tweaked, but at the same time i do enjoy doing the stuff to make it work.
If anyone else has used the housing, please speak up as i'd like to know how many before me have used the housing, and what their experiences were.
Here's the linky:
http://www.buxtonphotographic.com/diary-pa...-1-housing.html