Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Cool footage

Started by jeremypayne ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Cool footage

4 posts
  1. Edited by jeremypayne
  2. THIS JUST BLOWS MY MIND !!!!!!!

     

    Glad to see while people are endlessly talking specs people like Vincent have jumped in to using the Canon 5D MK II for it's HD. Along with the RED One which most if not 99.999% of people will never get to see one much less use one.

     

    Plus I have to confess to being a bit of an outdoor visual and surfing shot junkie. I think it's like a ballet in the sea......

     

    Hmmmm...............Maybe if I sell everything else I have for photography I can get that Canon 5D MK II and some gizmos :good:

     

    Enjoy these clips.....

     

    dhaas

    Edited by dhaas
  3. I've been following his blog since the original 5DMkII was announced as I am intrigued with this. One thing I notice is that he is still using the 5D for a very limited number of situations - what I call the 'still-video' situation like O'Neil on his bed, whereas most everything else the Panasonic or Red are being used. Sure must be nice to be able to choose any tool you want, and the best one for the job.

    See Dave technology is waaay cool! :good:

  4. That is a great link! How cool is RED.... I want one!!!!

     

    J

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.