Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Factory Upgrade for Nexus housing

Started by shchae ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Factory Upgrade for Nexus housing

4 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    I found Anthis Nexus is offering 'factory' upgrade for d200/d300 housings;

     

    D300 to D700 at 70,875 JP Yen

    D200 to D700 at 85,575 JP Yen

     

    They will replace complete back cover & the housing has to be returned to

    factory for service.

     

    Sam

  2. Hi,

     

    I found Anthis Nexus is offering 'factory' upgrade for d200/d300 housings;

     

    D300 to D700 at 70,875 JP Yen

    D200 to D700 at 85,575 JP Yen

     

    They will replace complete back cover & the housing has to be returned to

    factory for service.

     

    Sam

     

    Thanks fro posting the info. I found the link in new on the Anthis site. Nothing for the D80 though :good:

  3. Hi,

    I am still shooting D 200. Good for macro, but when running WA by bad condition D200 is working well up to ISO 200.

    Therefore I am considering to upgrade to D300, possibly D400 (when fitting by size).

     

    Could someone provide information on how to upgrade Nexus D 200 housing to D 300?

     

    Possibly the already announced D 400 might get in this housing as well.

     

    Many thanks

    Uwe

  4. Hi,

    I am still shooting D 200. Good for macro, but when running WA by bad condition D200 is working well up to ISO 200.

    Therefore I am considering to upgrade to D300, possibly D400 (when fitting by size).

     

    Could someone provide information on how to upgrade Nexus D 200 housing to D 300?

     

    Possibly the already announced D 400 might get in this housing as well.

     

    Many thanks

    Uwe

    The D200 to D300 conversion runs $1200.00 US.

    Takes a couple of days to complete.

    No word on the D400 at this time.

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.