Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Not digital, but outstanding photography!

Started by bsktcase ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Not digital, but outstanding photography!

1 posts
  1. Seeing all the wonderful pics here led me back to the book published by one of my friends/aquaintances... he doesn't shoot digital (as far as I know) but

    I think everyone will be pleased with his pictures.

    Tony Wu of Singapore (as well as another photographer friend of his), has got to be one of my all time favorite

    u/w photographers... a friend of Carl Roessler, Tony is also a shark-finning foe! He is published frequently in the Asian dive magazines... as both photographer and writer.

     

    Take a look at his websites...

    www.silent-symphony.com

    www.tony-wu.com

     

    (Hope it's ok that I posted them here...) :D

     

    Karen

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.