Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

"Roving" reporter visits Bernie Madoff

Started by KenTorrent ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

"Roving" reporter visits Bernie Madoff

3 posts
  1. My dog Schnoppy went to visit Bernie Madoff. While he didn't really get a chance to meet the Ponzi master of Wall St. - he did give it his best shot.

     

     

    This little video was shot on a Canon HV20 and edited on an older version of iMovie. After much experimentation I think I have the requirements for uploading HD Quicktime footage on Youtube:

     

    Compression type: H.264

    Frame rate: current

    Key frames: every 30 frames

    Compressor: Best quality

    Data Rate: Restrict to 5000

    Optimiazed for CD/DVD-ROM

    Audio: Format AAC

    Sample Rate: 44.100 khz

    Channels: Mono

    Bit Rat: 64 kbps

     

    Cheers,

     

    Ken - Team Torrent

    www.shipwrecksforkids.com

  2. What housing are you using? :D

     

    But seriously, I think I missed the point? Care to explain?

    Edited by acroporas
  3. What housing are you using? :D

     

    But seriously, I think I missed the point? Care to explain?

     

     

    It's humor (did you miss the point?) , and for folks contemplating posting on Youtube specifics about uploading a HD-quality movie.

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.