Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

What Image Viewer do you use?

Started by huebdoo ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

What Image Viewer do you use?

5 posts
  1. What Image management software do you use?

  2. I just use the thumbnail version in Windows XP. What are the advantages of using a viewer like ACDSee or Irfan View?

     

    astrl

  3. iView MediaPro 1.5:

     

    It is what iPhoto should be, very fast, bit more stable, does somethings iPhoto does not. Good cataloging, keyword searches etc etc.

  4. A version of ACDSee came with something or another that I bought.... printer, scanner, camera, whatever. I thought it was useful enough to buy the full 5.0 version of it. I am very satisfied with it. I never use the Camedia software that came with my Olympus camera anymore.

     

    It's easy to pull up the EXIF data for pictures with it. You can easily catalogue the shots if you want to using preset or personalized categories, then use the categories to sort. The slide show feature is useful if you want to quickly run someone through the pictures from your last vacation.

  5. I really love IrfanView. It handles a ton of graphics file formats, as well as a lot of non-graphics files. It's great for quick viewing, and it has a nice slideshow feature.

     

    You can read about it and download it at:

     

    http://www.irfanview.com/

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.