Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Online portfolio option

Started by underwatercolours ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Online portfolio option

5 posts
  1. I just got a message from ASMP about an online portfolio service called Perfectus. In about an hour I set up this porfolio. This is one of the most amazing uses of Flash I've seen yet. The basic portfolio is free and they offer some very reasonable upgrade options. Best of all, you don't need to know Flash. Just upload, type in your captions, choose your graphic theme from a number of layouts and follow the prompts. Very simple.

     

    Their web site is http://www.perfectusds.com/

  2. I like it!

    TedJ

  3. Wow! Nice site and great pics!

     

    astrl

  4. That's awesome!!

  5. Very Cool stuff.

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.