Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Beneath the Sea

Started by TRIBOLUBE71 ·

  • 13Posts
  • 13Replies

Read-only discussion

Beneath the Sea

13 posts
  1. Is anyone going to the Beneath the Sea show this year?

  2. Is anyone going to the Beneath the Sea show this year?

     

    In all likelihood yes (barring anything unforeseen.) :blush:

  3. I'll likely go as well.

  4. I'll be there. I may not be close to any good diving :( but BTS is only about 20 minutes away. :P I had so much fun last year. The seminars were fantastic.

    Maybe we the wetpixies can meet up. :blush:

  5. I will be at Beneath the Sea - mostly in the Shark Research Institute booth and roaming the floor. I will also be giving a seminar presentation on whale shark research at Mafia Island, Tanzania - so please come on by- I promise a few nice whale shark pics in the presentation...

     

    cheers!

     

    - MDP

  6. We have a booth there #217 and I'll be at it most all the time. I'd love to meet other Wetpixel members so please stop by!!!

     

    Karen

  7. I will be at Beneath the Sea - mostly in the Shark Research Institute booth and roaming the floor. I will also be giving a seminar presentation on whale shark research at Mafia Island, Tanzania - so please come on by- I promise a few nice whale shark pics in the presentation...

     

    cheers!

     

    - MDP

    You aren't the same person who gave the shark lectures last year, are you? I forgot his name but he was great. He was organizing a trip to identify sand tigers in NC, but I couldn't make that trip.

  8. My wife and I will be running booth #202 for ECO-Divers; representing KBR and Kimo Bajo.

    Please stop by and say Hello!

  9. I will be attending the show.

  10. My wife and I will be running booth #202 for ECO-Divers; representing KBR and Kimo Bajo.

    Please stop by and say Hello!

    That's great! I'm putting a trip together for next year and will definately be by to talk with you! It's convenient that our booths are on the same row!

    Karen

  11. We have a booth there #217 and I'll be at it most all the time. I'd love to meet other Wetpixel members so please stop by!!!

     

    Karen

    Hi Karen, When is BTS, is that when we're going to be in Coz and doing the cenotes diving with your dive op? Scott

    please let us know if there are any wonderful, hard to resist trips. Scott and Troy

  12. Hi Karen, When is BTS, is that when we're going to be in Coz and doing the cenotes diving with your dive op? Scott

    please let us know if there are any wonderful, hard to resist trips. Scott and Troy

    Scott, you guys will be in Coz during the Our World Underwater Show which is Feb 20,21,22. We'll be at that show too so we'll miss seeing you in Mexico. Beneath the Sea is March 27, 28, 29 at the Meadowlands in NJ.

     

    I actually have a couple of travel ideas up my sleeve so I'll keep you posted!

     

    Karen

    Edited by NCmermaid
  13. We'll be @ the show @ least Friday & Sat.

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.