Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Wakatobi Videos

Started by ScubaBob ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Wakatobi Videos

1 posts
  1. Hi all! I have finally finished and posted all of my videos from my September 2008 Wakatobi trip aboard the Pelagian.

     

    For those interested:

     

    Wakatobi by Full-Moon Light (Night Dives)

    YouTube - Wakatobi by Full-Moon Light

     

    Wakatobi - A Closer Look (Macro Madness)

    YouTube - Wakatobi - A Closer Look

     

    Wakatobi - The Nudibranchs (all the slug action one could ever want)

    YouTube - Wakatobi - The Nudibranchs

     

    Wakatobi - Wide I Go Back (not so macro.)

    YouTube - Wakatobi - Wide I Go Back

     

    The above videos are HiDef YouTube videos. These videos can also be viewed in HiDef on Vimeo (I think YouTube plays and looks a little better..):

    Wakatobi on Vimeo

     

    Enjoy!

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.