Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Slides from digital images.

Started by robmcmahon ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Slides from digital images.

7 posts
  1. Does any one know if you can get slides made from digital images ? If so any idea of price ?

     

    Cheers.

  2. I asked my local photo shop that question and the reply was "our new location can do it." I guess it takes a specific piece of equipment that is just starting to filter out onto the market.

     

    The price I was quoted was $10Canadian per slide.

  3. Thanks,

     

    Do they have a website ?

     

    Does anyone know if there is a similiar offering from a UK based company ?

  4. $3.95 from Photo Access. I've been happy with their work.

     

    they also make digital size prints, with a 3:4 ratio.

     

    http://www.photoaccess.com

  5. The shop I've mentioned is Carsand Mosher but they're in Atlantic Canada.

  6. These guys will do it. They have some pretty pricey equipment. They are in Vancouver.

     

    http://www.graphicallyspeakingservices.com/

     

    I think they have a minimum of $25CDN, but the price drops to that of a custom slide dupe for multiples.

  7. Thanks Guys,

     

    It looks like Canada is leading the world in the 'digital image to slide' arena

     

    I have managed to find this place in the UK

     

    http://www.redcliffe.co.uk

     

    not sure if they are any good as i haven't used them yet.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.