Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Logo for links

Started by adamhanlon ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Logo for links

3 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    I think I have seen something about this somewhere-so apologies. I did search but couldn't find anything.

     

    I'm changing and updating my website-and want to add a links page. For the link to Wetpixel, I would like to use a logo if possible. Does anyone know if there is a logo available? Can I just right click and save any logo? I think there is also a way of embedding the POTW-does anyone ahve any info on this.

     

    Many thanks, and apologies if this is duplicated elsewhere

     

    Adam

  2. Mouse over, right click and save as ?

     

    However just noted the new logo, need to update my links page as well !

     

    Cheers,

    Richard B.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.