Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Sigma 15-30 with Ike S2

Started by MrFish ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Sigma 15-30 with Ike S2

4 posts
  1. Has anyone tried using the Sigma 15-30 with the Ike S2 housing?

     

    I know this is a very long lens (about 130mm!), but i have heard reports that it is a lot sharper than the Nikon 18-35

  2. MrFish,

     

    I haven't used the Sigma 15-30mm but have been very happy with the 18-35mm. The images look very sharp, and it works well in the Ike housing using the zoom gear with dome port and +4 diopter.

     

    John

  3. hi, the sigma 15-30 has a slight bulb shaped lense, so I am afraid you

    cannot use diopters with it. however i'll soon try a zoom gear for this

    lense with my 10D and let you know how this will work...

  4. The lens has too large of a diameter to use w/ the Ike port I'm afraid.

    I posted a photo on here a coupla months ago.

     

    HTH

    James

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.