Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Happy Australia Day

Started by jonny shaw ·

  • 12Posts
  • 12Replies

Read-only discussion

Happy Australia Day

12 posts
  1. For all you Aussie's.... Happy Australia Day...

     

    Jon

  2. Back at you Jon

    I'm off to the pub to celebrate the old fashioned way. ;) ;) ;)

  3. thanks jon,

    ...what a day! bbq breakfast by the bay, a bit of beach cricket, an afternoon of billy-cart races down Cotton St, finished with good old-fashioned Indian Curry for tea. Doesn't get any better really....

  4. Happy Aussie Day guys!!

     

    I started it with a hangover, but went uphill from there. Beer, dip in the pool, and hottest 100, can't complain!

  5. Happy Aussie Day guys!!

     

    I started it with a hangover, but went uphill from there. Beer, dip in the pool, and hottest 100, can't complain!

     

    And happy Aussie Day to you guys as well.

     

    ...And sorry that the South Africans had to stuff you up in Adelaide ;););):)

    Edited by AndreSmith
  6. I ended up being very a alcoholic day for me too.... started drinking at around 10.... feel like crap today!!!

  7. I spent mine bushwalking in the Dandenong Ranges. Saw an echidna (how Australian is that :lol: ).

     

    All the huffing and puffing after the hills made me realise that I had done a few too many serves of Christmas pudding over the silly season.

  8. Started mine off with a dive at Freshwater headland, which was great. Had a bit of lunch, then a sleep on the couch, followed by watching cricket and tennis, followed by a few beers and a BBQ dinner. I don't think it gets much better than that does it.

  9. I spent it diving on from an exclusive livaboard out from Townsville ..then we had BBQ with Beers on the back deck....and I got paid to do it :lol:

    Edited by wagsy
  10. OK OK-so it does get better than mine. Half your luck wagsy. I'm extremely envious.

  11. Picnic at the beach, swimming but not diving this time. Happy Australia Day everyone, albeit a bit late.

  12. Cannot work out this Car and AUS Flags flying that many are doing around the place over here.

    The other day while riding to work one lady that had twin AUS flags flying from her car, stopped at a GREEN light. :(

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.