Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Gong Xi Fa Cai 恭喜发财 / Gong Hei Fatt Choy 恭喜發財

Started by Drew ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

Gong Xi Fa Cai 恭喜发财 / Gong Hei Fatt Choy 恭喜發財

11 posts
  1. To all those who celebrate Lunar New Year, 恭喜发财,万事如意,主里蒙恩!

    Let's make the year of the Ox a good year... for the Bull- shark! ;) No fin soup from now on please.

    Sorry for those who do not have simplified and traditional chinese characters built in to their browsers. I assure you I'm not cussing out the finners... I'll leave that to my friend Shawn.

    Edited by Drew
  2. 恭喜發財,萬事如意,主里蒙恩 for you old skool chinese readers ;)

    I'd forgotten how to type in chinese!

    Edited by Drew
  3. Gong Hay Fat Choy back at you.

  4. Gong Xi Fa Cai from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia!!!

  5. "恭喜發財" from Hong Kong

  6. 恭喜發財 from California ... 飲勝!!

    3154974783_93294fa013.jpg

  7. "恭喜發財" from the beautiful cotswolds... UK styley...

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  8. As someone very rightly reminded me, the lunar new year is also celebrated by the Vietnamese (Tết) and Koreans (sorry I don't have hangu in my typeset, nor would I know how to type it even if I did :lol:). So happy belated lunar new year to ALL who celebrate the lunar new year. I'm sorry I was being ethnocentrically absent minded.

  9. I'm sorry I was being ethnocentrically absent minded.

     

    I thought you were... :lol::)

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  10. 恭喜發財!心想事成!

     

    保護美麗的"鯊魚"!(protect beautiful "sharks")

  11. Xin Nian kuai le!!!

     

    happy lunar new year from Singapore

     

    May the year of the ox bring great prosperity to all of the fish in the oceans.

     

    Scott

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.