Hey Miloe,
I recently bought my Fuji S2 body and a few lenses from B & H Photo. I would recommend them based on my single experience with them. I will say though, the order verification was pretty interesting. Placed order on the web, received phone call saying I needed to verify by calling a 1-800 number. Called 1-800 number and verified that I am me. Turns out, you need to verify from a phone number that is "published" or something. Anyway, they have to put those hoops in place to protect us and them from the jerks that buy photo gear online with stolen credit cards. All in all, I got a good deal and got exactly what I ordered.
Make sure the vendor actually has stock of the item(s) you wish to buy before giving them your CC#. Also, a good place to shop is Price Grabber. You can compare different prices from different vendors for the same product side by side. Also, there are reviews posted on each vendor so you have a good idea as to what level of service you might expect. I have heard you should be wary of some NY based photo vendors. A good rule of thumb is, "if it sounds too good to be true... IT IS!" When buying tech products, I avoid buying the absolute cheapest unless I can verify the business is reputable. I have found although there are some great deals out there, you usually get what you pay for. Anyway, I hope this helps you out!