Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

New Portable Hard Drive

Started by wagsy ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

New Portable Hard Drive

6 posts
  1. Just thought I would show you all my new portable 5 MEG hard drive I got to use with my new tapeless video camera when I get one.

     

    :(

     

    post-4240-1233358801.jpg

     

    This is a 5 megabyte hard drive from 1956. In 1956, IBM created the 305 RAMAC, the first computer with a hard disk drive. The drive weighed over a ton.

    Edited by wagsy
  2. Nevermind that look at the housing for that bad boy !!!!

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  3. Cool.

  4. Hi Dean/ Bryce

    Hope to catch up with you guys one day.

     

    Gee I have to buy two, one for backup....

     

    Here is the new APPLE ipod that just came out. :(

    Got me one on order.......

     

    post-4240-1233368221.jpg

  5. Hi Dean/ Bryce

    Hope to catch up with you guys one day.

     

    Gee I have to buy two, one for backup....

     

    Here is the new APPLE ipod that just came out. :(

    Got me one on order.......

     

    post-4240-1233368221.jpg

     

    Sorry Wags you read the label wrong, remember apple already has iPods... that one's a new Microsoft/PC/Windows device.

  6. I just ordered that new that new 5 Meg external HD for downloading footage from the Red One when I am out in the field. A bit concerned with the airlines new weight charges but , heck, 5 whole megs, it'll be worth it.

    Steve

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.