Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Bragging... just a little

Started by jimbo1946 ·

  • 13Posts
  • 13Replies

Read-only discussion

Bragging... just a little

13 posts
  1. You win.

     

    Posting something you probably got compensation for.

    Where are those donut holes...?

  2. Hey Todd,

     

    Nice pics! I haven't been back to Port Hardy in a while, I fear I'm turning into a warm water woosey diver! ;-)

     

    I miss Browning Wall....

     

    stu :unsure:

  3. Thank you.

     

    Heading back in August because it is just that good! Cold or not

     

    Still have a couple of spots....

  4. As much as I'd like to go, I've got a 2 week trip to the Philippines in November....

     

    I'm also saving up for the Subal 10D housing so I've decided to limit my diving expenses for a while

     

    thanks though! I haven't been back since ownership changed to Bill and Annie.

     

    s.

  5. Great shots by the way Stu!

     

    I am heading to Indonesia in October for 2 weeks. ( I am looking to photograph the rare and elusive Cybergoldfish. Maybe some award winning shots of this creature)I do not have plans to buy and house a DSLR this year so I guess that allows me to go twice...I mean third trip this year. I'm waiting as I do not have a lens comittment and want to see which way all these companies head when the dust settles.

     

    Not sure who Bill and Annie are?

     

    We are going on the Sea Venturer liveaboard which is owned by Chris and Belinda. They had been involved with it for years.

     

    http://www.seaventurer.com/

     

    Maybe next year you can bring that new housing and jion us. :unsure:

  6. Hi Bob,

     

    I just did some research with google.com and stumbled over another amazing shot, done by you I

    think... I found it at usefilm.com ...

    May I ask where your current residence is? Just interested :unsure:

  7. She's a beauty, he had posted that here also.

     

    As for his current residence I cannot divulge that. I have been sworn to secrecy.

  8. Well, that will teach me to brag - you guys blew me away with your photos! Really really nice work.

     

    Since we're showing some of our best stuff, here's one that I took in 2001 on Little Cayman, BWI. It's a Fingerprint Cyphoma being stung/killed by a Bristleworm. It was one of those "once-in-a-lifetime" shots, especially since the Fingerprint Cyphoma is much less common than the Flamingo Tongue, at least in the Caymans.

     

    Bristle_Cyphoma.jpg

  9. Great shot!

     

    That is a definate up on the wall, keeper!

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.