Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Aggressor or Peter Hughes - who's whom?

Started by Vandeford ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Aggressor or Peter Hughes - who's whom?

4 posts
  1. So, am I just slow on the uptake or what?

     

    I have just read an e-mail from Peter Hughes suggesting we go dive with the owners - Wayne B. Brown and Peter Hughes. Sounds familiar me thinks, so on to the Aggressor website for confirmation, and sure enough there I'm told we can dive with the owners Wayne B. Brown and Wayne Hasson. Huh!

     

    This made me even more curious specifically in that on the surface the Fiji seems to be getting a bit crowded what with Naia, two Aggressors and now P/H's Island Dancer II. So off again to the Peter Hughes website and I see a nice "new" boat looking conspicuously like a re-painted Fiji Aggressor I. Then on to Aggressor's website again to find only a single boat - Fiji Aggressor II - that having been repositioned from Tahiti last year.

     

    Along with this there's still the question of repositioning, or sale, of Aggressor's North Sulawesi boat?

     

    Anybody got the real skinny?

  2. Aggressor has purchased portion of P. Hughes operation.

    North Sulawesi ship is reportably up for sale.

  3. Aggressor has purchased portion of P. Hughes operation.

    North Sulawesi ship is reportably up for sale.

    As I understand it th Aggressor vessels are each individually owned. I think Dan Ruth owns North S.A. The Aggressor business and the Peter Hughes business are now owned by Wayne Brown but managed as two separate operations with Wayne Hasson at the top of one and PH at the top of the other..

  4. As I understand it th Aggressor vessels are each individually owned. I think Dan Ruth owns North S.A. The Aggressor business and the Peter Hughes business are now owned by Wayne Brown but managed as two separate operations with Wayne Hasson at the top of one and PH at the top of the other..

    Actually according to the Belize aggressor guys, some of the aggressor fleet is owned by the aggressor company and some are franchise operations only paying aggressor for use of the name. As for Fiji, I am assuming that the Sere Ne Wai has been taken down as an agressor boat and put back up as a PH boat at least that's what appears to have happened based on the number of passengers being promoted. As for the North Sulawesi aggressor, I wonder why they don't send it back to Truk where it appeared to be quite successful but Niall probably wouldn't go back with it.

    Bill

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.