Wetpixel needs help manning its booth at Beneath the Sea this year!
This is your opportunity to get involved in the largest consumer scuba and dive show in the USA. We need two volunteers to man the booth and showcase Wetpixel Quarterly, the magazine that features the best in underwater photography. In addition to our eternal gratitude, we'll throw in a free 1-year subscription to Wetpixel Quarterly!
If you're interested, please contact Michaela Brockstedt at michaela@wetpixel.com.
If someone could fly me to states from EU, I would so be there
cool. I'll send an email tout de suite.
Thanks, Ellen! (and others who replied).
We are also looking for BTS coverage while we're there. If you snap photos of the show and feel like writing anything about what you see, please post updates here in the forum, and we'll post links to your coverage on the front page!
I'll be there with Hollis but haven't gotten a schedule yet. Would be happy to help. I'll send out an email.
Wetpixel needs help manning its booth at Beneath the Sea this year!
This is your opportunity to get involved in the largest consumer scuba and dive show in the USA. We need two volunteers to man the booth and showcase Wetpixel Quarterly, the magazine that features the best in underwater photography. In addition to our eternal gratitude, we'll throw in a free 1-year subscription to Wetpixel Quarterly!
If you're interested, please contact Michaela Brockstedt at michaela@wetpixel.com.
Shot off an email, can try to do some of the weekend, though not sure I can do all hours all the days
Hey guys! We are currently booked for booth #837.
Eric,
You forgot to mention that you expect whoever is in the booth to wear a skimpy bikini - like the auto shows.
I don't know if that will affect anyone's decision to help......Drew?
Eric,
You forgot to mention that you expect whoever is in the booth to wear a skimpy bikini - like the auto shows.
I don't know if that will affect anyone's decision to help......Drew?
Top and Bottoms or just Bottoms? Either way count me in, it is a welcome change from Pink Dresses..
Thanks, Ellen! (and others who replied).
We are also looking for BTS coverage while we're there. If you snap photos of the show and feel like writing anything about what you see, please post updates here in the forum, and we'll post links to your coverage on the front page!
Hmm, Our World Underwater in Rosemont (Chicago area near Ohare Airport) too small potatoes for you?
Hi guys.
When exactly is this show in the U.S.
What is temperature like if I have to wear a bikini?
(Have you ever seen a monkfish in a bikini? Not advisable).
Hi guys.
When exactly is this show in the U.S.
What is temperature like if I have to wear a bikini?
(Have you ever seen a monkfish in a bikini? Not advisable).
End of March on the East Coast, usually around 45-50 Degrees Farenheit, though it can be colder or warmer. The last couple of years though it has been fairly warm when going to the show (do not recall wearing a jacket, but I do like the cold.) Bring a parka just in case to wear over the bikini, you can always take the parka off when indoors