Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Update from Anthony Plummer (Tetepare - Solomon Islands)

Started by Stephen Colquitt ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Update from Anthony Plummer (Tetepare - Solomon Islands)

6 posts
  1. Hi All

     

    Some of you will remember wetpixel member Anthony Plummer - currently living on a an issolated island (Tetepare) in the Solomon Islands.

     

    He and his wife have put together a series of short updates for people to look at. Highly recommended reading. He has very limited internet connections so I am posting the link for him here.

     

    Enjoy

     

    http://www.michaelafarrington.com/Tetepare...pare_Times.html

  2. Wow Stephen, looks fantastic! Did you know Anthony? Looks like a great lifestyle!

     

    I was in the Solomons a few years ago, but I'd love to go back and do a lot more exploring of the smaller islands.

     

    Ryan.

  3. Gday Aussie - Yeah know him quite well. We worked together and became friends.

  4. Fantastic stuff !!!

     

    Good on Anthony, looks amazing and what an adventure... Haven't had time to look at the logs he's made but will do soon... :huh:

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  5. Glad to hear how things are going. I visited Tetepare in 2007, and did a few dives there. It looked pretty big and isolated, so I thought Anthony was particularly brave.

     

    Cheers,

    Marli

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.