Jesus, I would do it for that kind of money!
MAN I wish I would have dove with you in person Bob!....I can think of a few great zingers to throw at that remark, but discretion will take the better part of valor. 

On a slightly more serious note, besides being disgutsted at the idea of shooting another huming being, and then "mounting" them, regardless of what with, what really irritates me about this kind of crap is it gives an impression to the rest of the world that this is what goes on in "normal" America.
The best part about liveaboards to me is the chance to meet and talk with people from different cultures/nations. I love it, and yet I am always surprised at what most think of what goes on in a daily basis in this country as normal.
Oh well enough of an old mans ranting.....I am with TS, its time to go diving!
