I tried many times to id this fish, but every time there are some points that do not fit. The shot was taken in Bali Sea. Any suggestions?
Cheers
Michael

Read-only discussion
I tried many times to id this fish, but every time there are some points that do not fit. The shot was taken in Bali Sea. Any suggestions?
Cheers
Michael

My best guess is Midas Blenny - Ecsenius midas
Buy it. :-)
Many thanks for the very fast and good reply. The main color is different to most references and this was my problem. I do not take a closer look at them. The size, contribution area and form fits. The color of and around the eye fits absolutely perfect.
Bingo! :-)
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.