Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Wetpixel and Popular Photography

Started by ornate_wrasse ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Wetpixel and Popular Photography

1 posts
  1. It doesn't seem possible that wetpixel and popular photography could actually have anything to do with each other, but I did see www.wetpixel.com mentioned in an article titled "Getting Nemo: How to light the world below" which appears in the March 2009 issue of "Popular Photography".

     

    Lest you think that I actually would subscribe to this magazine, let me explain: a relative sent me an email one day and told me he could get a free subscription for someone else to "Popular Photography" and asked if I was interested. I said sure, why not.

     

    Although the cover of the March issue was plastered with interesting looking articles such as "Nature How-To issue 50+ pages of tips", "Wildlife & Scenics: Amazing Sunsets, Dramatic Skies and Majestic Birds" and last but not least "Photoshop How to Use the Best New Feature", none of them related to underwater photography, I managed to find the Getting Nemo article on page 38. At the bottom of the page was a section called "More Tips" which included as one of the tips "Read diving and natural history magazines, and network with other photographers at such websites as www.wetpixel.com" :)

     

    Ellen

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.