Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

O-Ring for Sony housing MPK-P5

Started by chironex ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

O-Ring for Sony housing MPK-P5

5 posts
  1. ..where can i get it?

     

    Thx

    chironex

  2. Here are the URLs of two German online shops offering the MPK-P5. I've never seeen the O-Ring mentioned, but these shops also offer filters and a tripod, so maybe they also have spare O-Rings ...

     

    Sabine

     

    http://www.ag-aqua.de/

    http://www.uw-foto-shop.de

  3. :) I have added the 2 shops to the distributors at http://www.digideep.com

     

    [Edited on 6.5.2002 by andi]

  4. You can purchase o-rings from

    any Bearing supplier retailer store.

    Just bring the o-ring with you, and

    I'm positive they can match it for you.

    Look up bearings in the yellow pages.

    The only draw back is that you some

    times have to buy a package of them

    instead of only needing one.

    Good news is the price will be cheaper

    than buying one from your camera housing manufacture.

     

    Marc: :)

  5. I bought my back-up O-ring direct from Sony on their website, for the ridiculous price of something like $25.00.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.