Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Can someone id this fish

Started by flipken ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Can someone id this fish

3 posts
  1. post-4749-1235008832.jpg

    I am not sure what the name of this fish is. I took the image in the Komodo area Indonesia. My thoughts are either Crocodile fish or Flathead( Long-snout,Celebes or Horned?). any idea?

    Edited by flipken
  2. Its a flathead. Not sure which species without a book. Alex

  3. Its a flathead. Not sure which species without a book. Alex

    Thanks Alex

    My book isn't very specific to determine which Flathead it is. I will try the internet or an other book.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.