Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

DIVE2000 Speaker Evening, Sydney in March 09

Started by photovan ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

DIVE2000 Speaker Evening, Sydney in March 09

2 posts
  1. I thought Sydney-siders might be interested:

     

    On Tuesday 10th of March I'll be down in Sydney as guest speaker at the first Dive2000 club night for 2009. DIVE2000 founder and underwater photographer Kevin Deacon will also be presenting.

     

    More details, venue and ticketing info can be found here.

     

    Maybe we'll see you there!

     

    regards

    darren

  2. Sounds good Darren, I'll see you there.

     

    Cheers

     

    Jon

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.