Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Potential Revenue Stream for WP and DivePhotogGuide

Started by NWDiver ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Potential Revenue Stream for WP and DivePhotogGuide

1 posts
  1. Thought I would break this out from the other thread. First congratulations to all the winners of the recent photo contest. Really some amazing shots. On the other hand.... I look at a couple and think, what the heck?

     

    Potential revenue stream regards all us losers. I would pay $20-40 to get some feed back on what I could do to improve. Given the number of entries and people who don't win might generate some cash. Set up some kind of queue and let people know it might take some time to get back to them. Just a thought.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.