Hello everybody,
Where can I found the results of the underwater film festival for the Golden Dolphin in Moscow.
Cheers
JE ![]()
Read-only discussion
Hello everybody,
Where can I found the results of the underwater film festival for the Golden Dolphin in Moscow.
Cheers
JE ![]()
i think you must wait for the formal announce from the “Golden Dolphin” committee.
Hello everybody,
Where can I found the results of the underwater film festival for the Golden Dolphin in Moscow.
Cheers
JE
http://www.goldendolphin.ru/en/content/fest/205.html
Here are the results fopt the photos...
Some really really great shots!!
One of them even NWS ![]()
Some really really great shots!!One of them even NWS
In Russia everything is WS
! BTW here is gallery of Anatoly Beloschin, author of NWS shot full of impressive NWS stuff - http://www.photosight.ru/users/200530/ - he definitely has unique style - very beautiful photos !
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.