Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Canon A70 + WP-DC700

Started by FocusX ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon A70 + WP-DC700

3 posts
  1. Hi

     

    I`m the lucky owner of a brand new A70 with UW-housing ;-) after a long time of taking analog UW-photos am i now stepping into the digital scene, have you experince whith this camera UW ??

    I am interestet in any hints..... esp. ISO settings.

     

    Peter Cardow

    DK

  2. I don't know the A70 but I have the S30 and I assume it’s quit close.

    There are here a lot of discussions about the Canon consumer cameras, try to run search on this forum, and you’ll find a lot of hints about using the camera u/w.

    Just for start I usually work with ISO 100, aperture priority, white balance on cloudy.

     

    Arnon

  3. Same as above, but I have an A40. I use ISO 100 as well and white balance to cloudy, but I think you should take advantage of the custom white balance feature the A70 offers - it should help a lot.

     

    Since the A70 is a new camera, I don't think you'll find a lot of specific help, but lots of general assistance on this board.

     

    Good luck!!

     

    Kim

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.