Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

amorousness.

Started by Ejazzle ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

amorousness.

5 posts
  1.  

    little wakeskating video.

  2. Great little video even if it wasn't underwater it has some great editing going on in it.

     

    You should get that camera in a waterproof bag or cheap housing and try some in water stuff, they can be really neat. I have only ever done it with a camera, but I imagine it could be better with video !

    3308579677_9775b2dff1.jpg

    3308579721_1f677c2d6d.jpg

  3. i used to have a camera and an ikelite housing. But i sold the camera and the housing. Then i saved up and bought a sony v1u. All the housings i have founds are super expensive. I love shoot wakeskating from the tube. I'll post up some pictures later. Glad you liked the video though.

    Edited by Ejazzle
  4. i used to have a camera and an ikelite housing. But i sold the camera and the housing. Then i saved up and bought a sony v1u. All the housings i have founds are super expensive. I love shoot wakeskating from the tube. I'll post up some pictures later. Glad you liked the video though.

    Like Giles said you should think about something like the Ewamarine bag for this; a non-diving friend of mine snorkeled with us last week using one, and he got some great shots using it.

    Awesome wakeskater, huge cahones on some of that canal stuff.

    Thanks for posting, I enjoyed it.

    Edited by loftus
  5. Like Giles said you should think about something like the Ewamarine bag for this; a non-diving friend of mine snorkeled with us last week using one, and he got some great shots using it.

    Awesome wakeskater, huge cahones on some of that canal stuff.

    Thanks for posting, I enjoyed it.

     

    i didnt know they had ewa bags for my V1u! i love the one i have for my D300.

     

    That was me riding. thanks for the kind words !! glad you enjoyed it

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.