Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

U/W Photo Contest

Started by mexicandiver ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

U/W Photo Contest

5 posts
  1. Mexicandiver.com invited you to Cozumel

     

    Dear friends, Amigos de Cozumel, I create a website to promote my Island I want to invite you to come to the island and enjoy the different diving sites.

     

    Share any of your Cozumel trip stories? We would like to hear your underwater adventure.

    Participate to our first quarterly U/W Photo Contest

     

    Visit http://mexicandiver.com

     

    Gracias!

    Edited by mexicandiver
  2. I believe there's a typo in the link you posted - the "v" and "i" are transposed.

  3. I believe there's a typo in the link you posted - the "v" and "i" are transposed.

     

    :D Gracias! bmemike

    Edited by mexicandiver
  4. Hello Jorge,

     

    Good job with the new site. We hope to be down later this year with another Digital Jam.

    Great photo of you on the front page by the way.

     

    Phil Rudin

  5. Thanks Phil, I really appreciated you take the photo remember?

    Edited by segal3
Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.