Hi guys, if I have an action saved on one of my pc's, am I able to save it somehow and email it to another pc. If this is possible a brief description of how too do this would be great.
Many thanks, Stew
Read-only discussion
Hi guys, if I have an action saved on one of my pc's, am I able to save it somehow and email it to another pc. If this is possible a brief description of how too do this would be great.
Many thanks, Stew
I believe you need to explicitly save the action to a file first then eMail the file.
"Select the action(s) you're interested into, click the "fly away" menu (the arrow right/ top of the palette) and click "Save action..." Select an appropriate location (e.g. your desktop) and filename." from http://photo.net/digital-darkroom-forum/008NSm
Or you can look at : http://www.scribd.com/doc/429566/Saving-an...otoshop-Actions
Have not tried it myself - hope this helps.
thanks i will try it tonight.
stew
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.