Im looking forward to continuing my education in this great hobby. Ive been taking photos for awhile and enjoying learning from others. I will post some of my work and hope that others will enjoy my work. I do have a temp. website ...www.thebigpicturelibrary.com/stevenanderson . Thanks for the membership!www.thebigpicturelibrary.com/stevenanderson
Welcome to WP Mr Tennessee.
from the looks of your gallery you have had some fun taking photos and at the same time come up with some nice photos.
Welcome aboard look forward to hearing and seeing more from you !
Giles
Welcome to WP as Giles said
Nice shots in there, what are you using?
Hi there!
Indeed some really nice shots on Your gallery!
Thanks for sharing and hope to see more!
Cheers
Scubamoose
Welcome to Wetpixel, you obviously have a good eye as some of those shots are fantastic. I love the detail in the christmas tree worm.
Stew
A warm welcome to you all the way from the Maldives. Great pics by the way!
Cheers
Shaff
Yert! From a fellow TN guy. I grew up on Sparta. Anyway, nice pics...like the morays and the wreck the best.
Welcome to the party Steve. Really liked the sunburst diver shot.
Have fun!
Steve
Welcome to WP as Giles said
Nice shots in there, what are you using?
Thanks to you and the others who have commented on my photos - I am presently using a Sealife DC500, 2 - SL 960D Flash Units, SL970 Wide Angle lens, and for macro I have been using the closeup feature on the camera or the 3x lens available thru Sealife. I used to use a MX10 and the Sealife DC300 with the same flash units. I have a Nikon D60 which I'am shopping for a housing and appropriate strobes and dome etc. for - any ideas are welcome. As you know sometimes it isn't just the type of camera used that makes a good shot.
As you know sometimes it isn't just the type of camera used that makes a good shot.
Your shots prove that very well. In another thread someone mentioned Ed should get a sponsorship from Canon, you should get one from SeaLife. Really well done.
Your shots prove that very well. In another thread someone mentioned Ed should get a sponsorship from Canon, you should get one from SeaLife. Really well done.
Now for my real dumb question - Can I post images from my desktop or Lightroom? Im still getting my head around the whole site but it is interesting, informative and most of all FUN ! Visit My Website
Now for my real dumb question - Can I post images from my desktop or Lightroom? Im still getting my head around the whole site but it is interesting, informative and most of all FUN !
I actually have not tried to upload photos directly to the board, and I think (but very well could be wrong so take it with a grain of salt) but images are via the tags (maybe even from WP Album?) If you see the Smiley Face and go two icons to the right that is to tag and image into a post which is basically the following format "["img"]"http://imageurl[/img] (you need to remove all the " in there though. For some reason I thought at one time there was a way to upload photos directly into a post, but I could be thinking of something else, I use the tag form....
The best way to do that is to post them to a site like flickr or picassa and link to your post.
you can upload an image into one of your posts quite easily. when you go to the page to either reply to a post or to start a new topic, look down the page and you will see attachment editor. click on that and then you can browse your pc for images to upload. once you have chosen which image/s you want click on the upload button. hey presto
hope it helps, stew
you can upload an image into one of your posts quite easily. when you go to the page to either reply to a post or to start a new topic, look down the page and you will see attachment editor. click on that and then you can browse your pc for images to upload. once you have chosen which image/s you want click on the upload button. hey presto
hope it helps, stew
There ya' go. Knew it was around here somewhere
As a general rule the WP top brass prefer that you link images rather than attach them