Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

PMA-Anyone attending?

Started by Mike L ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

PMA-Anyone attending?

3 posts
  1. Hi all. Is anyone planning on attending PMA this week in Vegas? Ill be there Tuesday in hopes of seeing some new toys and will report back!!

  2. Well, I attended PMA today, there really was not much new at all and the show seemed awefully slow. I am working on the pics and write and will have it later this week. Very disappointing that Nikon did not have any big news, like the rumors of a new DSLR that were floating around the last month or so.

  3. I was too, saw lots of new stuff at Fuji, Panasonic, Olympus, etc. E620 is going to rock; big performance improvement over E520. Show was very busy, although the companies are hurting for business and they'd even talk to me! Not much direct UW stuff, although nearly every company has copied Oly's waterproof cameras now, but none of them also have housings.

     

    I too will have a bit of a write up and some shots...

     

    Jack

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.