Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

My best for Leslie

Started by Steve Williams ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

My best for Leslie

7 posts
  1. For Leslie

     

    3319437776_abaff30057_o.jpg

     

    A year ago I posted a shot of what I thought was a nudibrach and asked what species it was. Leslie very gently and kindly informed me it was a baby lettuce slug. (Doh!) When I saw this adult version in Cayman, I decided to try and make a portrait for Leslie and this is the result. Thanks for all your help.

    (Sure hope you're not going to tell me it's a nudi that mimics a lettuce slug) :P

     

    Have fun,

    Steve

  2. (Sure hope you're not going to tell me it's a nudi that mimics a lettuce slug) :P

     

    :lol:

     

    But seriously - very nice gesture Steve!

  3. (Sure hope you're not going to tell me it's a nudi that mimics a lettuce slug) :lol:

    pssst ( i think your safe there ! ) I love the iridescent blues on those guys !

     

    Hoe us guys aren't interrupting a private moment between Yourself and Leslie ?? :P

  4. Steve,

     

    If you want, I'll hug Leslie for you. Then again, maybe I'll just hug her anyway.

     

    Jim

  5. Thanks Michael, works for me. :P

     

    Hey Jim, sure, give her a big hug for all of us. :lol:

     

    Steve

  6. annhe.gifemoti_2.gif
    Edited by Leslie
Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.