Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Adobe Lightroom 2.3

Started by photovan ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Adobe Lightroom 2.3

8 posts
  1. Here's the links to the Lightroom 2.3 Updates

    for mac

    for Windows

     

    Adobe says

    • Additional camera support for the Nikon D3X and the Olympus E-30

    • Several corrections for issues introduced by the Lightroom 2.0 release

    Edited by photovan
  2. I've been using LR 2.3 RC for some time and find it to be very stable.

     

    I skipped 2.2 because of serious 64-bit version memory issues.

  3. Thanks Darren, I've been not so patiently waiting for the fix.

     

    "from the read me file"

     

    Lightroom 2 Bugs - Fixed

    • In the Windows 64-bit version of Lightroom an sFTP upload process could cause Lightroom to crash.

    • Slideshows could return to the first image randomly during playback.

    • A memory leak could cause Lightroom to crash while attempting to process files with local adjustments.

    :P Hooray!!!!

    • Canon EOS 5D Mk II sRAW files could process with artifacts in Lightroom 2.2.

    • Lightroom 2.2 could cause disc burning to fail for Windows customers.

    • Attempting to undo(CTRL-Z) a single step in Lightroom 2.2 on Windows could cause a series of previous actions to be undone.

    Glad to know it's working Jeremy!

    Steve

  4. yep, they are out of Adobe Labs – no longer "candidates", now a full releases.

  5. Probably the most stupid question of all, but im really not "home" with computers...

    So if I update LR 2.2 to 2.3 then the isues Steve mentioned are taken care of? :P

    Specially "A memory leak could cause Lightroom to crash while attempting to process files with local adjustments." - that I had problems with...?

  6. Probably the most stupid question of all, but im really not "home" with computers...

    So if I update LR 2.2 to 2.3 then the isues Steve mentioned are taken care of? :P

    Specially "A memory leak could cause Lightroom to crash while attempting to process files with local adjustments." - that I had problems with...?

    Yes, Adobe are saying those issues are fixed in the 2.3 release.

  7. Yes, Adobe are saying those issues are fixed in the 2.3 release.

     

    Thanks Darren! :P

    Will upgrade it ASAP!

  8. An issue that I found very frustrating with LR was in the slideshow module where it would randomly jump back to the first slide. Discovered on some forum that this could be prevented by "rendering standard previews" before running the slideshow. Wasn't a problem with some machines, but it was for mine. One of the bug fixes that Adobe announced with 2.3 addressed this problem and my slideshows run fine now.

    Edited by dmoss
Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.